Pages

24 February 2009

Thesis and Pancakes

I am pleased to announce that I have finished a full draft of my thesis! It is 26 pages long (not as long as I'd hoped but I ran out of things to say and the energy to say them) and has an introduction, a thesis statement, a conclusion and a bibliography. No serious birth defects, in other words. And I found my way around an informal fallacy that I hadn't been able to figure out how to avoid.

I can't believe I finally finished it. Now, of course, comes all the revising and so on, but that seems very appropriate work for Lent.

I'm off to eat pancakes at church now.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the completion. I hope you enjoyed scoffing pancakes and won't be too harsh on yourself over lent!
    K.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancakes were fantastic and followed up by a visit downtown to hear a New Orleans jazz band and drink bourbon with two friends from church. I'm a little deaf but quite happy.

    No more painful hours at the keyboard! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete