Pages

31 December 2009

A New Year's Non-Post

I'm having a brief break from the frantic house-tidying to write this. I have friends coming to stay overnight and see the fireworks, etc, and I have been a lump on the couch with a bad cold ever since Boxing Day. Consequently, the current state of my flat leaves something to be desired.

Anyhow, the point of this non-post is to say Happy New Year, one and all. I have no rational reason to hope that it will be better than this one but I can be sure that things will change. Some of the changes will be good, and I hope that the good will outweigh the bad. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I'm glad I (virtually) met you and you have been a great source of comfort and advice to me over the months. I wish you every happiness for the coming year. You deserve them all.
    Lovr Kate.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - a bit of a slip there with the 'lovr/love'. I didn't mean that to come across like a 'come-on' ! ;-)
    K.x

    ReplyDelete